- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
it doesnt matter if the glass is half full or half empty all that matter is if the glass contains vodka
If you are an adult, becoming an adult, about to become an adult, or are worried about becoming an adult. take the time to watch this
actually, I think everyone, everywhere would benefit from this. please take the time. life is hard. SIGNAL BOOST.
This is important. Imagine if all of Tumblr can see it. I don’t want notes I want for you to each have a better day then the last. boost. watch.
Watch this. it might change your life. reblog. spread the word.